Serve the fajitas along with tostadas and custard as your dessert on game night while watching the Los Angeles Dodgers play on your favorite network.
- 8 Tortillas
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 tablespoon Paprika powder
- 1 Lemon , Juiced
- 2 teaspoon Garlic , minced
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil , + 1 tablespoon extra
- 2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 Onion , sliced
- 1/2 Red Yellow and Green Bell Peppers (Capsicum) , sliced thin
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 3/4 cup Guacamole , ¾ cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese , or cheddar cheese, grated
- Iceberg lettuce , a few leaves
How to make Mexican Chicken Fajita Recipe
- To begin making Mexican Chicken Fajita Recipe, cut chicken breasts into thin strips with a knife. In a mixing bowl, marinate it with cumin powder, paprika, juice of lemon, salt, oregano and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Let chicken rest in marinade for 30 minutes.
- Once the chicken is marinated with all the spices, heat a shallow fry pan with a little olive oil. Add chicken pieces on a medium heat, and cook until the pieces are cooked and juicy, keeping the pan covered and sauteeing to avoid sticking or charring.
- Once the chicken is cooked juicy, remove the chicken pieces from the pan and keep aside.
- Into the same pan, add remaining olive oil. Once the oil is hot enough, add thin onion slices and bell peppers and toss until the veggies turn softer, but retains their crunch.
- Add a pinch of salt to the veggies, toss till the salt combines well, and remove from pan.
- Slightly warm the tortillas on a flat skillet.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.